Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Toilet Paper Wedding Dresses


I am, unfortunately, not a handy woman. My scrapbooks look like I'm in kindergarten and my eye for design is laughable.

Thankfully, there are those much handier than me, like this bride, featured left. She has managed to create an entire wedding dress out of toilet paper, glue and tape. How she did it - or if she actually wore it at a wedding - is a mystery, but she was the ultimate winner in the 2006 competition for the best dress and the $500 grand prize.

Think you can best her? Cheap-Chic-Weddings.com is now accepting entries for their 2007 competition. Start unrolling, those submissions are due by June 15.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Fiona Gibbs said...

Wow...this is amazing..!
Fiona, The Most Wanted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home